The use of cardamom dates back to at least 4,000 years. Considered one of the world’s oldest spices, it was used in ancient Egypt for its medicinal properties – and even as a part of rituals and embalming.
Cardamom has numerous health benefits ranging from curing dental problems and urinary tract infections to improving blood circulation in the body, alleviating depression and controlling cholesterol as well as cancer to name a few.
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure
- May Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds
- May Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- May Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers
- May Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities
- May Have Antibacterial Effects and Treat Infections
- May Improve Breathing and Oxygen Use
- May Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Liver protection
- Weight Loss
By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that you are aware of and understand the potential risks, contraindications and any possible complications associated with your product selection.
If you are being treated for any illness and are taking prescription medication for an illness, seek a Health Professionals consent for herbs you might be considering, either alone or as complementary therapies. Do not try to self-diagnosis or attempt self-treatment for serious or long-term problems without first consulting a qualified practitioner or doctor. Always consult a professional if symptoms persist.
Information on the web page is for educational purposes only.