gamma hydroxy™ forte 50ml
Skin Doctors gamma hydroxy™ forte renews skin complexion in just 2 weeks. It is stage 2 of the skin resurfacing program for use after gamma hydroxy™. 50ml.
Skin Doctors gamma hydroxy™ forte is stage 2 of the skin resurfacing program. It is ultra-concentrated for use after the skin has been prepared for a minimum of three months with gamma hydroxy™ cream. It is a time-released chemical peel with added Vitamin A that gives salon treatment results in an at-home cream. It helps to:
- Gently exfoliate, sloughing off the top layer of damaged skin, improving skin texture, clarity and reducing pore size
- Smooth wrinkles and improve skin tone
- Reduce acne scarring, blackheads, and whiteheads
- Reduce skin pigmentation
- Stimulate collagen, repairs, and firms the skin
- All skin types, caution sensitive skin. Not for use in pregnancy
- Skin that requires deep exfoliation and resurfacing
- Uneven, dull skins, scarring, open pores, deep lines, and wrinkles and pigmentation
- Glycolic Acid – a type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) known as “fruit acids” naturally occurring in sugar cane juice. It is the most effective AHA due to its small molecular structure that allows it to penetrate the surface of the skin more readily. It acts as a mild exfoliant to remove dry skin cells and enhance cell turnover.
- Lactic Acid – a type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) derived from sour milk, it exfoliates by loosening or breaking up the thick outer layer of the skin. This exfoliation, or epidermal shedding, smoothes the skin’s texture and stimulates natural skin cell regeneration. It also increases the water-holding ability of the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid – a type of Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) which encourages the sloughing of dead skin cells and has the ability to penetrate into the pore to clear out and unclog.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) – increases cell renewal, evens the skin tone, improves the texture and firmness of the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice – extracted from the leaf of the aloe plant, it helps rebalance the pH level in the skin acting as a gentle astringent, firming and toning, as well as protecting the skin against blemishes. Aloe Vera creates a barrier that prevents moisture loss from the skin and carries important nutrients and moisture through the many layers of the skin down to the dermis, stimulating cells responsible for the manufacture of collagen. It also soothes the skin and reduces redness and swelling.
All Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycolic Acid, Benzophenone-3, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lactic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Salicylic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.
How to Use
- Usage: Face, neck, décolletage, avoid the eye area.
- Process: After cleansing with Skin Doctors™ pH balancing cleanser, massage a pea-sized amount of gamma hydroxy™ forte evenly over face, neck, and décolletage. A slight tingling sensation is normal.
- Best results: Can be used morning or night for intense resurfacing. It can be used once or twice weekly for maintenance. Use in conjunction with Skin Doctors™ super moist spf50 for daily sun protection and super moist 24hr hydrator of an evening.