gamma hydroxy™ 50ml
Gamma Hydroxy helps to renew skin complexion in just 2 weeks reducing acne scarring, blackheads, and whiteheads as well as skin pigmentation. 50ml.
Skin Doctors gamma hydroxy™ is a time-released chemical peel that gives salon treatment results in an at-home cream to help renew skin. It helps:
- Gently exfoliate, sloughing off the top layer of damaged skin, improving skin texture, clarity and reducing pore size
- Smooth wrinkles
- Reduce acne scarring, blackheads, and whiteheads
- Reduce skin pigmentation
gamma hydroxy™ is stage one in the resurfacing program, use for three months before stepping up to gamma hydroxy™ forte.
- All skin types, caution sensitive skins
- Uneven, dull skins, scarring, open pores, deep lines and wrinkles, and pigmentation.
- Skin that requires deep exfoliation and resurfacing
- Glycolic Acid – a type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) known as “fruit acids” naturally occurring in sugar cane juice. It is the most effective AHA due to its a small molecular structure that allows it to penetrate the surface of the skin more readily. It acts as a mild exfoliant to remove dry skin cells and enhance cell turnover.
- Lactic Acid – a type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) derived from sour milk, it exfoliates by loosening or breaking up the thick outer layer of the skin. This exfoliation, or epidermal shedding, smoothes the skin’s texture and stimulates natural skin cell regeneration. It also increases the water-holding ability of the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid – a type of Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) which encourages the sloughing of dead skin cells and has the ability to penetrate into the pore to clear out and unclog, therefore reducing the size over time.
All Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycolic Acid, Benzophenone-3, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lactic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Salicylic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.
How to Use
- Usage: Face, neck, décolletage, avoid the eye area.
- Process: After cleansing with Skin Doctors™ pH balancing cleanser, massage a pea-sized amount of gamma hydroxy evenly over face, neck, and décolletage. A slight tingling sensation is normal. AHAs cause sun sensitivity so SPF 50 MUST be used daily.
- Best results: Can be used morning or night for intense resurfacing. It can be used once or twice weekly for maintenance. Use in conjunction with Skin Doctors™ super moist spf50 for daily sun protection and Supermoist 24hr hydrator of an evening.
Step up to gamma hydroxy™ forte after three months