Dandelion Root - Certified Organic
Dandelion Root tea assists in alleviating symptoms of many different ailments, including bloating, diabetes and liver dysfunction. There are two parts to the dandelion: the root and the leaf, and each has its own use. Both help regulate parts of the digestive system, but the root is best for liver problems while the leaf is best for ailments related to the kidneys. Choose your tea accordingly. Most conditions of the liver/gallbladder can have a use for dandelion root tea. Danelion root tea contains calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium, vitamin B and C.
It has many other great benefits as well;
- Improves digestion and aids weight loss
- Eases congestion of the liver
- Helps to cure skin problems
- reduces the risk of urnary tract infections
- helps to purify the blood, regulate blood sugar and improve blood circulation
- helps ease bloating and aching joints
- helps to purify the bladder and kidneys
Dandelion tea is contraindicated with irritable conditions of the bowels or stomach (i.e. ulcers). It should be avoided in the case of bile duct obstruction, and it may enhance the toxicity of the prescription drug lithium.