Actaea racemosa (Wildcrafted)
The menopausal symptoms black cohosh could be used to reduce include:
- hot flashes
- excessive sweating or night sweats
- loss of elasticity and moisture in the vulva and vaginal tissues
- pain during intercourse
- sleep disturbances
- mood changes, such as nervousness and irritability
- decreased sex drive or motivation
- heart palpitations
- ringing in the ears
- bone density loss in postmenopausal women
- heart disease in postmenopausal women
- reduced mental performance in postmenopausal women
Women sometimes take it to regulate periods, ease PMS symptoms, and induce labour. Black cohosh has also been used to relieve arthritis pain and help lower blood pressure.
By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that you are aware of and understand the potential risks, contraindications and any possible complications associated with your product selection.
If you are being treated for any illness and are taking prescription medication for an illness, seek a Health Professionals consent for herbs you might be considering, either alone or as complementary therapies. Do not try to self-diagnosis or attempt self-treatment for serious or long-term problems without first consulting a qualified practitioner or doctor. Always consult a professional if symptoms persist.
Information on the web page is for educational purposes only.